Before you start using the Dryly bedwetting alarm, you set up the mobile app together with your child. A fun and motivating process, because Wizzu plays the lead role in the app. You enter the name, age and bedtime of your son or daughter into the app to enable it to optimally help you and your child achieve dry nights.
Explain to your child what is expected of him/ her. The first evening, he or she should practice putting on and taking off the briefs and turning the receiver on and off (the panda). Together with urologists, we have developed a special bed-time ritual for your child.
- The Dryly ritual is very important, the app helps you adhere to it. Follow the instructions in the app and start the night off well!
- If the panda goes off at night, go to your child’s bedroom and turn on the lights. Wait until your child turns off the sound and goes to the toilet. Compliment your child if this goes well, both at that moment and the next morning.
- If it takes longer than three minutes for your child to turn off the panda, gently wake him/ her up. Let your child go to the bathroom without praising him/ her. Pay no attention to your child being wet. Your child should wake up from the sound of Wizzu (and not from the parents).
- If your child wakes up from the sound of the panda, the night was successful. For this your child will be awarded points in the mobile app. With those points he/ she can buy fun gadgets for Wizzu.
- The bedwetting method will not solve the bedwetting problem right away, but it should start off a positive trend– whereby the child will wet him/ her bed less and less often.